Season tickets for the 2013 WVU football season are available to all Mountaineer fans who join the Mountaineer Athletic Club (MAC) by making a gift that directly benefits the lives of 500+ WVU student-athletes.
5 EASY Steps to Order NEW Football Season Tickets
- Make a gift to the Mountaineer Athletic Club based on MAC Annual Giving levels or the number of tickets you wish to request and the respective minimum per-seat gift required for each color-coded zone.
- Gifts can be made online by clicking HERE and selecting "Make a MAC Gift". Select “Register Now” under the "New Online Customer" box and input your information
- You can also make your MAC gift by competing the Donor Gift Form and sending it back to the MAC
- You can also make your MAC gift by phone by calling 1-800-433-2072
- Beginning in mid-March, a New Season Ticket Request Form will be sent to all new MAC members upon receipt of their 2013 annual fund/season ticket priority gift.
- The deadline to submit your Season Ticket Request form to the Mountaineer Ticket Office is Wednesday, May 15, 2013. Available parking may also be requested on the New Season Ticket Request Form.
- New season tickets will be assigned in June to all new MAC donors based on total Priority Points within each MAC annual giving level. Payment for all new season ticket and parking requests will be processed when tickets and parking are allocated in June.
- Season tickets and parking passes will be shipped in August. Parking passes will be sent under separate cover.
The Family FunZone is a NEW alcohol-free, family friendly section for season ticket holders at Milan Puskar Stadium. Season tickets in the Family FunZone are located in Section 133 and cost $365 per ticket. Family FunZone tickets do not require a MAC gift to purchase however MAC members will receive priority on Family FunZone tickets. Any remaining season tickets in the Family FunZone section will go on-sale to the general public in July. Specific details will be announced at a later time.
Join the MAC to Secure the Best Available Season Tickets!
Joining the MAC is the best way to ensure that you will receive season tickets for the 2013 football season while also receiving other membership benefits such as football parking, priority access to purchase single, away and bowl tickets, as well as Priority Points
. More information about MAC benefits can be found by clicking HERE
To request available season tickets in the Orange, Gold, Red & Blue priority seating zones, Mountaineer fans must first join the MAC by making an annual fund/season ticket priority gift that corresponds to the zone you wish to sit in. Please refer to the annual per-seat giving requirements by color-coded zone below:
The minimum per-seat donations for 2013 are as follows:
Blue Zone - Minimum MAC gift of $500 per seat.
Red Zone - Minimum MAC gift of $425 per seat.
Gold Zone - Minimum MAC gift of $250 per seat.
Orange Zone - Minimum MAC gift of $125 per seat.
Green Zone - Season tickets in the Green Zone do not require a MAC gift to purchase. Green Zone seats are only available on a renewal basis at this time. If available, new Green Zone season tickets will be offered for sale in July after all season ticket renewal orders and new MAC donor priority orders are processed.
Important Note – Minimum per-seat giving requirements are ONLY minimum requirements to have the opportunity to obtain seats in a particular color-coded zone. Making the minimum the minimum per-seat gift does not necessarily guaranteed access to seats in a particular color-coded zone. If your seating request cannot be allocated in your desired zone, seats will be allocated in the next best available zone.
New Season Ticket Request Deadline - May 15, 2013
To secure the best available seat locations, all new season football ticket requests must be returned to the Mountaineer Ticket Office by Wednesday, May 15, 2013.
You may request as many season tickets as you desire, however your request may be split due to a limited number of tickets available in each priority zone (Green, Orange, Gold, Red, Blue)
New season ticket requests are allocated after all renewal orders are processed based on annual MAC giving level, Priority Points within each respective level and available seating after renewal orders have been filled. If seats are not available in the priority seating area to which your gift qualifies you, for then seats will be allocated in the next best section.
Touchdown Terrace tickets are only available on a renewal basis. If tickets were to become available, tickets would be allocated based on annual giving level and Priority Points within each respective level. In addition to an annual contribution that puts you in a position to acquire Touchdown Terrace tickets, season tickets in the Touchdown Terrace are $1,100 each. Please contact the MAC to have your name added to the waiting list for Touchdown Terrace tickets.
WVU Faculty and Staff Guidelines
WVU employees will receive a 100% soft credit for any annual fund/season ticket priority gift they make. For example, a WVU employee that makes a $400 gift to the MAC will be recognized at the $800 annual giving level (Blue). An employee's recognized annual giving level will be used to determine the appropriate season ticket location. WVU employees must also include a copy of their employee identifiction card with both their donor and season ticket applications in order to be credited the appropriate amount in their account. You may make and/or renew your 2013 Mountaineer Athletic Club gift online by clicking HERE
and selecting "Make a MAC Gift."
You may also make your gift over the phone by calling the Mountaineer Athletic Club at 1-800-433-2072. Cash, check, American Express, Visa, MasterCard and Discover are accepted forms of payment.