In 2014, the Mountaineer Maniacs and the MAC joined together in a partnership to further strengthen WVU Athletics while also providing enhanced benefits to the Mountaineer Maniacs. MAC membership through the Mountaineer Maniacs provides current WVU student with the opportunity to support all student-athletes at West Virginia University both on and off the field.
Through the partnership with the MAC, Mountaineer Maniacs will be provided with unique opportunities and benefits that will not only make a positive financial impact on WVU Athletics today, but also provide members of the Mountaineer Maniacs with the opportunity to establish MAC priority points for ongoing support post-graduation.
INDIVIDUAL MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS:
- Personalized WVU Athletics online account
- Donor benefits at the Buckskin Annual Giving Level
- Priority Points (5 points for each consecutive year of membership)
- Opportunity to request individual or mini-plan tickets for family & friends
GROUP MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS:
- Access to social media contests exclusive for Mountaineer Maniacs
- On-field/On-court check presentation(s)
- Mountaineer Maniacs Tailgate for one (1) football game
For a one page summary of the agreement between the Mountaineer Maniacs and the MAC please click HERE
Single game tickets for family & friends?
Single game and mini-plan tickets are available to Mountaineer Maniac members and will be allocated based on Annual Giving Level and Priority Points within each level.
How can I join the Mountaineer Maniacs?
Mountaineer Maniac membership drive occurs each spring. Any student can become a member. Please visit maniacs.wvu.edu or call 304-293-8208 if you are interested in joining the Mountaineer Maniacs.